- Yellow Pages
- White Pages
- True Local
- Google My Business
- Bing Places
- Hot Frog
- Word Of Mouth Online
How to prepare yourself for listing your business?
Most of the directories require the following information except the contact details in order to complete your listing,
- Short Description (100 words)
- Long Description (300 words)
- Tags/Meta Data (Keywords users are likely to use to search the product or service your business provides)
- Login credentials (Try and create similar logins for all the directories for ease of use and prepare an excel sheet to track all the submissions you have made)
- Logo and Cover Photo (Some listings would give you an option of uploading artwork therefore keep a low resolution copy of your logo and a cover photo.
Once you have submitted your listing you should receive an e-mail confirming the same. It usually takes 2-3 business days for your listing to get activated.
Hope you found this article helpful should you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment below.